RECIPES BELOW. Thanks to Simple Truth & Kroger for sponsoring this video.
Check out the Simple Truth & Simple Truth Organic line here for product info and coupons: http://bit.ly/SweetSimpleTruth
Shop these products at a Kroger Family store near you, including Kroger, Smith’s, Ralphs, Fred Meyer, Dillons, Baker’s, Gerbes, King Soopers, City Market and Fry’s and many more
🌶 MEATY VEGAN NACHOS RECIPE https://sweetpotatosoul.com/2020/01/meaty-vegan-nachos.html
🍅 LASAGNA RECIPE
* ½ block of firm organic tofu
* ¼ cup nutritional yeast
* 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
* ½ tsp sea salt
* 12 lasagna noodles, cooked or “oven-ready”
* 1 jar of Simple Truth plant based Bolognese sauce
* 3 cloves garlic minced
* 1 bell pepper, chopped
* 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped
* 10-oz mushrooms, sliced
1. To make the tofu cheese, add the tofu, nutritional yeast, apple cider vinegar, and salt to a food processor. Blend until creamy. Season to taste with more salt if necessary.
2. In a skillet warm 1 tbsp oil then add the garlic and sauté until slightly golden, but be careful not to burn. Add the bell pepper and mushrooms and cook until tender. Then add the spinach and cook until tender but still bright green.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°.
4. Spread about ½ cup of the Bolognese sauce onto the bottom of a 9×13” casserole dish, then evenly lay out 3 or 4 noodles.
5. Spread the tofu cheese evenly over the bottom layer, then top with the Bolognese sauce and veggies.
6. Place another layer of noodles over that, and repeat the layering.
7. Cover the top layer with the noodles, then spread on the remaining sauce and tofu cheese, and any remaining ingredients.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Let it cool about 10 minutes before serving.
Vegan 101 playlist
Thanks for watching!! Make sure to subscribe to my channel. New videos every week ✌🏿❤️ @sweetpotatosoul
For great free vegan recipes and inspiration visit:
Keep in touch!!