Sweet corn vegetable soup
Sweet corn vegetable soup is very easy to cook. It is very healthy & tasty. Its perfect dish as a starter.
1. Sweet corn 1/4 cup
2. Finely chopped carrot 1/4 cup
3. Finely chopped beans 1/4 cup
4. Corn flour 2 1/2 tablespoon
5. vinegar 1 teaspoon
6. Oil 1 1/2 teaspoon
7. Crushed pepper powder 1 teaspoon
8. Water 5 cups
9. Salt according to taste
1. Take a deep non-stick pan over the medium flame, add oil.
2. Add finely chopped carrot fry for few mins, add finely chopped beans fry for few mins & add sweet corn mix well.
3. Cover the lid & cook for 5 mins over the medium flame.
4. After 5 minutes remove the lid & add water & mix well
5. After adding water, cover the lid & let it cook for another 5 mins
6. After 5 mins remove the lid add salt, pepper powder & vinegar mix well.
7. Add cornflour, (mix cornflour with 3 tablespoons of water). Keep stirring continuously so that after adding the flour it won’t form lumps.
8. After mixing well cover the lid & let it cook for another 2 mins.
9. After 2 mins remove the lid turn off the stove. Soup is ready to serve.
• You can use cabbage, cauliflower, garlic & spring onions for the recipe.
• Before adding cornflour paste to soup take a spoon give a quick mix. To prepare corn flour paste mix the cornflour with 3 tablespoons of water.
Music Courtesy: Beat 55 Youtube audio library