SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY SATURDAY: https://bit.ly/2J3NX0A
In this video, I am making one of my favourite desserts – Peanut Butter Stuffed White Chocolate Cookie Dough Pie! The creamy white chocolate goes so well with the salty peanut butter. This goes incredibly well with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!
FULL WRITTEN RECIPE:
You Will Need:
125g Butter, Softened, Plus Extra for Greasing
100g Soft Light (or Dark) Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
225g Self Raising Flour
½ tsp Salt
100g White Chocolate Chips (or Chunks)
150g Smooth (or Crunchy) Peanut Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180c 350f gas mark 4. Butter a 20-inch (8 inch) pie dish.
2. For the cookie dough, cream the butter and sugars until pale and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour, salt, and chocolate chips (or chunks) until combined. Give everything a fold by hand to ensure everything has been mixed.
3. Spread half of the cookie dough into the buttered pie dish and carefully spread it to even.
4. Spread the peanut butter on top of the dough.
5. Dollop spoonfuls of the dough and carefully spread it to even, ensuring the peanut butter is covered.
6. Bake the pie for 30 minutes until the top is golden (if you want a set pie, bake it for 5-10 minutes more).
7. Allow the pie to cool for 15-20 minutes, before slicing. Serve Immediately. You want it to be gooey!
Thank you so much for watching! Don’t forget to hit the LIKE button, leave a COMMENT below and SUBSCRIBE (and hit the bell icon too!). Also, SHARE this video with your friends or followers!
Follow me on Socials:
#cookiedough #peanutbutter #whitechocolate
“Fuzzball Parade” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License