These easy to make buckwheat #pancakes are the best option for a rich breakfast. It is #vegan and #gluten-free and super easy to make as well.
Buckwheat is the lighter and healthier substitute of carbs in your diet, so this recipe definitely worth a try.
Buckwheat flour: https://amzn.to/2QrtOWT
🔊 SUBSCRIBE to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmtpraY_iQbXfsZhXEB1GFw?
🔊 Watch this video and learn how to make buckwheat pancakes at home and don’t forget to subscribe for more recipes!
✏️ Write a comment if you have any questions and thank you for watching!
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ RECIPE BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
►2 ripe bananas
►100 g buckwheat flour
►120 ml coconut water or any plant-based milk
►3 g bicarbonate of soda
►10 ml apple cider vinegar
🔪 Utensils and equipment
►1 mixing bowl
►1 frying pan
1. Mash the bananas into a paste
2. Add the vinegar to the bicarbonate of soda
3. Add the mixture to the mashed bananas
4. Add the coconut water, mix it well together
5. Add the buckwheat flour and mix well
6. Let rest for 5 minutes
7. One spoon at a time, fry the pancakes on low to medium heat about 2-3 minutes each side
8. Place them on a plate and decorate for your liking (I used blueberries and agave syrup)
Please share your pictures with the result on Instagram and tag @cookingbynatasha
🔊 Like us on Facebook:
🔊 And check out the Channel!
⭐️PRODUCTS IN THIS VIDEO (affiliate):
MasterClass KCMCHB3 Large Non-Stick Baking Tray: https://amzn.to/2YgT7A0
HOMGEEK Kitchen Knife Set: https://amzn.to/2KKsFHm
Buckwheat flour: https://amzn.to/3c0a5qk
This description may contain affiliate links.
If you purchase a product through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you).
I only ever endorse products that I have personally used and benefited from personally.