#ad One Pot Sausage & Veg Spaghetti 🍝
Having quick and easy meal ideas to turn to on busy days always makes feeding a family that much easier. My kids love spaghetti and this One Pot Sausage & Veggie Spaghetti is perfect for busy days when I need to get dinner on the table fast!
Getting my kids involved in the cooking also means I have the chance to catch up with them, whilst educating them on healthier meal options and developing their skills, both culinary and socially! The process of creating a delicious meal together is not only enjoyable for all of us, but also means they will have positive associations with food and mealtimes growing up.
Made with Dolmio Original Bolognese Sauce, it’s packed with vegetables and makes a tasty and nutritious mid-week meal that the whole family will love.
What are your go-to quick and healthy meals on busy days?
– 1 tsp Oil
– 300g Chicken Sausages
– 1 Red Pepper
– 1 Courgette
– 350g Spaghetti
– 600ml Veg Stock (low or no sodium)
– 1 jar Dolmio Bolognese Sauce
– 100g Peas
1. Add the oil and chopped sausages to a large pan and fry for 6-7 minutes until browned.
2. Add the red pepper, courgette, spaghetti, stock and Dolmio and stir until everything is well combined.
3. Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 12-15 minutes or until the spaghetti is cooked and the stock has been absorbed.
4. Add in the peas, stir well and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Serve immediately. Serves 4.