Easy Vegan Carbonara Recipe – BOSH! LIVE

This dish is everything a carbonara should be; creamy, rich and comforting. The smoky, flavourful mushrooms complement the thick, satisfying pasta sauce perfectly.

We’ll be cooking this as the first in our ‘Italian Week’ of BOSH! LIVES. It’s an absolutely wicked dish and we’ll be cooking it live, tonight, at 6pm.

Ingredients at www.bosh.tv in case you want to cook along 🙂

Pic by Lizzia Mayson from BOSH!

—————————————————————————————————————–

WANT TO COOK BOSH! FOOD, FASTER?
Grab a copy of our new SPEEDY BOSH! Cookbook – all recipes take 20 minutes cooking time or less!

HEALTHY VEGAN Cookbook: http://smarturl.it/BOSHHEALTHYVEGAN

BISH BASH BOSH Cookbook: http://smarturl.it/BISHBASHBOSH

BOSH! Cookbook: http://smarturl.it/BOSHCookbook

BOSH! was created by Henry Firth & Ian Theasby

FIND RECIPES AND LOADS OF FREE GOODNESS ON OUR WEBSITE
GET 5 FREE RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK

Comments

AlexAxby says:

If you put oil on your pasta, the sauce won't stick to it. Just don't leave it sitting for more than a minute or two after you drain it, and it won't stick together.

Vegan Made Simple says:

I absolutely love carbonara and this version looks insanely delicious 😋

MrsMMcG says:

Aqua faba week? I’m in!!!

Andrea Gruber says:

Vegan crack – nutritional yeast. So true. However as a little idea if someone doesn‘t have all the incrediences at home: instead of the tofu, cashews and milk one can just use Soy cream with the nutritional yeast. Way cheaper and easier to come by. Then you cook it with the mushrooms for a short while, season and ad the pasta.

Katarina P says:

Love your recipes and looking forward to British classics. And as for smoked salt at home, there's this lovely Italian-Canadian lady named Connie who did it on her channel, it's worth checking out if you haven't already. But I'm sure lots of the audience is intertwined, since she's also vegan.

Hina M says:

Omggg! The blender dance cracked me up!! 😂🤣😂🤣 love the recipe! Going to make this tonight! Yummm! 💚

Gummmibaer says:

Just out of curiosity: Are you planning on doing ultra-short ("Tasty-style") recipe videos again in the future? I always prefered those over 20-30min videos.

Kelly's Kuisine says:

Love the fun between you too. Looks great. I'm a new YouTuber I also do vegetarian recipes. My goal is 500 subscribers. I hope you subscribe and support my channel.

Live Well With †ia says:

I'm definitely making this in a gluten free version! Thanks for sharing guys 🙏🏻

Adriana Place says:

Can you cook the mushrooms on the hob rather than turning the oven on ( trying to save energy)?

Jamie Todd says:

Great recipe but stirring/mixing that Pasta with a spoon 🥄 is driving my absolutely insane! He should’ve used a wooden fork not a spoon

Ben says:

We use tempeh for the bacon! Basically the same marinade as BOSH use for the mushrooms and then we fry the tempeh (make sure it's cut nice and thin) for a few minutes and then add it to the carbonara 😋

Thanks BOSH for doing these every day 😊✌️

Cooking & Crafts says:

Looks amazing 😍👌….lots of love from CRCT channel ❤️❤️❤️❤️

babyjane4ever says:

I love the recipes, but for me it is too much chaos..

Leandro Oliveira says:

One of the things I like in your live program is that you never try to con the viewers into thinking that you always hit the point with the seasoning. You taste it and if needs to be corrected you do it. Always amazing recipes. Keep on doing so. Hi from Brazil

Guy Cruls says:

no benefit in live other than real time questions. too much chaos!

Priya Musu says:

Yummy. This dish deserves the worlds biggest forkful! Lol 🙂

Freshly Vegans says:

Any pasta dish is always welcome 😉😋

Maggie's Vegan Ambition says:

I love BOSH, they are the best!!! Your videos even inspired me to start my own vegan channel! Yesterday I uploaded my first recipe of the Easiest Vegan chocolate truffles AND sugar FREE! I would love some support and feedback on how I did! 🙂

Eric's Vegan Van says:

I love any dish with pasta in it!