Top 10 Countries to Visit if You’re Vegan

Top 10 Countries to Visit if You’re Vegan Subscribe: http://bit.ly/MojoTravels
If you don’t eat meat, dairy or eggs, travelling to certain destinations can indeed be tricky. Welcome to MojoTravels and today we’re counting down our picks for the Top 10 Countries to Visit if You’re Vegan.

For this list, we’re looking at the best places to travel if you follow a strict vegan diet.

10: Germany
9: Malaysia
8: England
7: Thailand
6: Sri Lanka
5: Israel
4: Ethiopia
3,2,1 . . .??

#Vegan #Vegetarian #Travel

Comments

Ganji Raviteja says:

India is first

Ganji Raviteja says:

40 percent hindus are vegeterians

ajay patel says:

This video is so funny give numbers for vegan countries Germany, England ,Taiwan . This is good joke.

Edward Elric says:

Go to west turkey
The mediterranean diet is mostly plant based.

Michael Angelo Owen 1810011 says:

i am indonesian

Surbhi Jain says:

All Indians who are commented here that 50 crore or 38% population are "vegan"…. please open your dictionary or research more🙏 VEGAN and VEGETARIAN are two different terms. VEGAN = Mostly plant based diet + coconut milk, oats milk, almond milk, soy milk) and VEGETARIAN = plant based diet + cow/Buffalo/Goat/Camel Milk

Manish sharma says:

it's totally wrong… India is the only country having large number of vegetarians.

Sree Ratchgan says:

Vegan means vegetarian ?

Aniket Pawar says:

Where is Japan…😆😆

Theo Akatsuki says:

European Vegan is more of a fad than a actual thing.

In fact Vegan is a fad

Vegetarian is a proper alternative to meat

RK DHAMAKA says:

dislike because India should no 1

Manav Yadav says:

do you know cows baby can't drink a whole milk If he drinks too much milk, he/she can die and she may also get sick due to the milk being present in the cow's breast.I also belong to a farmer family and respect my thoughts But we have loved the buffaloes here, we know very well how to feed the mongrels, we leave our cows and animals outside during the day. Then she comes back in the evening I know brother you are right too but this concept should higly apply on Western culture not in India ya in India there are free dairies where the using chemicals but I am sure mostly indian are very natural with them in west mostly animals are very week India is a most fertilie and healthy land in the world I never buy milk from grocery because we have our own beautifulp cows and baffalo but still India is no longer the India it was before where it was culture to raise cows in every household.

Reisbel Nieto says:

Hi, I'm Reisbel, it's a pleasure to greet you, I'm happy to think that you like animals and nature, and I want to give you the opportunity to try my company's products. THEY ARE VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE🙌 see with your own eyes what it is about I'm @vegan_store2.0 on instagram, all products have a 30-day guarantee so you can try them without obligation 🤍🌱

Reisbel Nieto says:

Avneet Singh says:

What an idiotic under informed video. India is the biggest treasure if vegetarian cuisine in the world with hundreds of dishes from scores of different palates. And dishes shown are also without character. Waste of time.

Swarnadip Mitra says:

If anyone in their right mind is not putting India at no 1 when it comes to veganism, they are kidding, bluffing or are drunk. I mean come on seriously? India not only has more vegans than the entire world combined, India also has more vegan dishes than the entire world combined, and it has more vegan eateries and restaurants than the entire world combined. I feel like you're choosing the best vegan countries based on Buddhism and not on the basis of stats. In that case where do you think Buddhism originated from ?

Iron River says:

Didn't do you RESEARCH properly…

Casi un Ángel says:

Proud to be an Israeli vegan🇮🇱🌱💞

SHUBHAM SHARMA says:

India is the only capable Country in the World who can become 100 vegetarian..

SHUBHAM SHARMA says:

Why INDIA is not no.1 …!!! please can Someone explain…??