The Best Vegan Holiday loaf recipe | Main Dish Recipe

Hello & welcome! In today’s recipe, I’ll be showing you how to make The Best Holiday loaf you and your plant-based loved ones have ever had. I’ll also show you how to prepare a quick and easy gravy. Ingredients for this recipe are listed below. Lost of love, Stephanie and, Cloud💕
——
🛍🛒Many of the items used in the video are on our Amazon Store Front. Link Below
Our AMAZON STOREFRONT: https://www.amazon.com/shop/viewsontheroad
———
Vengan albondigas show the soy crumble soak

Bake at 380 degrees
1 15 minutes *(Covered the first 25 mins)

Loaf Ingredients
8 oz Soy crumbles/curls
1 cup of oatmeal
1/2 Ap Flour
1/2 onion, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1 carrot, shredded
3 celery stalks, chopped
3 Tbsp veggie bouillon or 1 Tbsp salt (Himalayan)
1 Tbsp Parsley
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
Enough cranberry rice to fill as shown in the video

Cranberry rice
2 cups of rice
Water as suggested on your rice package
1 cup dried cranberries (ocean spray : )
1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
1 bay leaf
1 tbsp butter
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp white vinegar
1/2 tsp ground cloves (spice)
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp paprika
4 garlic cloves
1/2 tsp salt (Himalayan)
1/4 tsp black pepper
Olive oil

Gravy
2 cups of water
2 Tbsp Ap Flour
2 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp mushroom seasoning or 1 Tbsp bouillon of choice
Optional 1/2 tsp black pepper

——
📌 If you use my recipes for your channel or social media platforms. Please give credit to “Views on the Road”. My recipes are original and a lot of loving work goes into them. Thank you, Stephanie
__________________________
📷Instagram

Facebook (Viewsontheroad MexicanRecipes)

🦅Las Doñas🦅

💰If you would like to donate to “Views on the Road” Thank you

#viewscantina #viewsontheroad #holidayrecipes #veganloaf #vegangravy
———————————————————
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a small commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you😁 This is not a sponsored video.

Comments

diana ds says:

Yassss. Thanks so much will definitely need to try this recipe!!! It looks soooo delicious

KC Arceo says:

Hi 👋 silent viewer here but just wanted to say I've been watching you for a few years. I love you recipes and your family values. I had my first baby in April and she developed a dairy/egg intolerance so I've had a modified diet since June. I saw this recipe pop up and it made me so happy to be able to enjoy one of your recipes again. Thank you for sharing!

June Lune says:

Made this loaf for my daughter who is vegan ,she loved it even my meat eating husband loved it .thank you both for sharing your love of cooking God bless you and your family ❤

Anya Whitlow says:

Wow this is so beautiful!!

Jennifer N says:

What a beautiful loaf! Have you ever tried a Special K loaf? It has cottage cheese in it and tastes a lot like stuffing. It's a recipe that's been around for decades. It's worthy of a Views upgrade. 😁💗

Mariaelena Bunker says:

Thank you for all the delicious recipes. My husband and I just became vegetarians about a couple of months ago and I am always looking for different vegetarian/vegan recipes and I will definately try this one for Christmas. Love you both que Dios siempre las acompanye. Happy Thanksgiving.

Marie Moreno says:

Much love from somerset Texas! Your one of my go too!! My mains are views 🥰 bird martinez ❤️ Laura vitale ❤️ simply mama gochujang 💙 can’t wait to try some of your recipes and techniques. I would watch a video here or there to help me while making something but now I’m hooked. If I have free time I am watching views!

joan cotter says:

This looks so good!! I want to make it right now! Thank you for this recipe!! Yum!!! ♥️🌼💓🌱🦜🏴‍☠️

Xio's Journey says:

I'm curious are you transitioning to veganism? Love your recipes by the way!

M. Martinez says:

Awesome!!!! Thank you Steph and Cloud! God Bless you and your families! 😘💗🙏

JACQUELINE LEBRON says:

I need to fool my family! Help! Fully vegetarian is the goal but my “grizzly” family WANT meat… 🙄😬😳😂
Keep them coming!

Leslie Smith says:

I'm going to try that with jumbo muffin tins!

Bry'Anne Bennett says:

Your little wand is cute 😂

Lazarus Live says:

By far the best vegan roast I’ve seen thus far and I have been looking. Very impressive. Hell ya 👌👑

Michael Car says:

I said good teem not term.

Michael Car says:

This looks like the best lasty dish iv ever seen.and I'm not vegan yet.thanks,and thanks to Cloud,for paying close attention to your talk,she picks up on all of it.because I heard 45 min also.good term you two. Happy Holidays.

Maribel Barrera says:

Love you ladies! I know your more of a cooking channel! For us struggling mommas can you give us advice for possibly homeschooling our kids? I remember you mentioning you homeschool your 2 kiddos! Would love to hear about why and your experience! Once again love you ladies! ❤❤❤

Susan Berezonsky says:

Is it just your preference to use the rice as a stuffing versus just mixing it together with the soy mixture?

Kim Kelly says:

I’m not vegan or vegetarian but I’d love to try this. I don’t know where to buy they soy curds where I live.

Gus Ramos says:

THIS LOOKS AMAAAAAAAZIIIIIING!!!!!! I can hella taste that rice tho! 😂😂😂 Gonna have to try this for Thanksgiving!