4 VEGAN SOUP RECIPES BECAUSE WINTER IS COMING :)

LEARN HOW TO MAKE THESE 4 HEARTY VEGAN SOUP RECIPES FOR THE WINTER

LAY HO MA!! Well, it’s that time of year again. If you live in Canada like me, you’re asking yourself two questions – “what hot soup recipes shall I make?” and “why am I still living in Canada?” Regardless! Join me in this episode and learn how to make 4 different vegan soup recipes to warm your spirits!

*The amount of text for these 4 recipes exceed the limit in this description box. Check out the original episode in the links below for the full recipe and directions!

VEGAN ZUPPA TOSCANNA FULL RECIPE + DIRECTIONS HERE:

VEGAN TOM YUM SOUP FULL RECIPE + DIRECTIONS HERE:

VEGAN CURRY NOODLE SOUP RECIPE + FULL DIRECTIONS HERE:

VEGAN MOROCCAN INSPIRED STEW RECIPE + FULL DIRECTIONS HERE:

ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:

If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!

Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.

STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography

You are watching:

Comments

Yeung Man Cooking says:

LAY HO MA!! Which of the four soups have you tried already or are thinking of making? I hope youโ€™re keeping well and staying warm. Btw, if youโ€™re new here, welcome! Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re here! Be sure to pick up your free ebook with 5 super easy plantbased recipes to help you get started with cooking today. You can also watch the full first class in the new plantbased sushi masterclass ๐Ÿฃ http://www.yeungmancooking.com happy cooking ๐Ÿฅณ

Radu-Alexandru Dragomir says:

great recipes and amazing video thanks!

crystal Fontanez says:

Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by dr onomen but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try dr onomen , then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i please with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after one weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up a , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still genital herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes GENITAL HERPES LUPUSHERPES HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through Email dronomenherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348147048097Here is his website you can contact him through it https://dronomenherbalhome.jimdosite.com/..

Tray C says:

Oh yes, I do the same thing with kale and ๐Ÿฒ. Keep as many nutrients alive and just taste so much better!

Sarah Elsheikh says:

Love that he doesn't talk and talk and talk about nonstop nonsense! Someone is finally just cooking and saying just the instructions instead of telling me about the freaking damn life! Like I don't give a dam I'm here for the recipe! Thank you for not giving me headache!

Balwinder Grewal says:

Were the sausages you used plant-based? I am vegetarian, It wasn't clear. You are amazing!!!

j shep says:

Curious….do you supplement with B12?

Shani Pattinson says:

"winter is coming"

cries in australian

Angeles Rivera says:

YUUUMMM!! I'LL B TRYING THEM ALL. BUT MY FAVORITE IS THE GARBANZO STEW. WE HAVE A SIMILAR DISH HERE IN PUERTO RICO.๐Ÿ’š
BLESSINGS
PAZ, AMOR Y BENDICIONES
๐Ÿ™โœŒ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿเฅ

Rosemary DeMarco says:

I love everything you make! Really like your style too!

Linda Clayton says:

I think I already have a copy of your book๐Ÿค—

miniko artsy says:

As an Asian planning on going vegan I absolutely love ur channel๐Ÿ˜Š Most of the vegan channels cook western food so itโ€™s nice to see some vegan Asian food:) love from HK<3

vegancatmom says:

The OG background music returned! My soul is soothed. ๐ŸŽตโ˜บ๏ธ

sharon waddell says:

I have a bunch of chickpeas left over from making hummus. Can I use smoke paprika?

Claude Gagne says:

I just love your videos ! All recipes are easy, clearly explained with a few words. I like the way you talk it is very soothing… you can cook with confidence ! I just sent an email to Zwilling asking them to consider sponsoring you… Hope they will do it… You deserve it.

Whole Food Plant Based Mama says:

Did i see an egg in one of the soups in the thumbnail?

Ms AL says:

Is there an acceptable substitute for cashews?

Scrap Dog says:

Yum. He does! Make simple and delicious stuff

Elane Brazil says:

I look forward to making these, thank you. I'll see getting your cookbook soon as well.

r p says:

For Curry noodle soup, which red paste you used? can we buy in US, which one really good, also which noodle you used.