WINTER BAKES | unbelievable vegan comfort food

probably the best recipe video I’ve ever made. 3 UNBELIEVABLE RECIPES.

My Dads Chilli Bake, recipe – https://www.avantgardevegan.com/recipes/dads-high-protein-chilli-bake/
Vegan Toad in the Hole, recipe – https://www.avantgardevegan.com/recipes/vegan-toad-hole/
Whole Roasted Pineapple, recipe – https://www.avantgardevegan.com/recipes/whole-roasted-pineapple/

– SUBSCRIBE – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-ACPYNN0oXD4ihS5mbbmw?sub_confirmation=1
– NEW MERCH & COOKBOOKS – https://www.avantgardevegan.com/store/limited-edition-vegan-100-t-shirt/

– INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/avantgardevegan
– TWITTER: https://www.twitter.com/avantgardevegan
– FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/avantgardevegan

competition rules –

MUST BE SUBSCRIBED, MUST LIKE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO.
MUST COMMENT BELOW WHICH RECIPE YOU WILL BE TRYING + SAY YOU INSTAGRAM @ SO I CAN FIND YOU IF YOU WIN.
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED A WEEK AFTER THE VIDEO HAS GONE LIVE. (DUTCH BOOK WILL ONLY BE WON BY SOME ONE FROM HOLLAND)

THANKS GAZZAAAA X

Music by @danbwilliams http://geni.us/danwilliams

Comments

Daphne Schultz says:

We have “toad in the hole” here in the US as well but the version I grew up with is different from yours. Basically it’s a piece of fried bread with an egg in the middle. Melt butter in a sauté pan. Add a slice of bread with a circle cut out the middle. Toast it on one side. Flip it over and crack an egg in the hole. Cook till egg is done to your likeness. Flip it over to briefly cook underside of egg. Season with salt and pepper. Toast the removed circle of bread and use to dip into your runny egg yolk! I have been eating a PBWF diet now for 2 months. I have to thank you for your recipes. Until I found your site I wasn’t really inspired by any of the vegan food I had seen. There were healthy options, but nothing that really looked like I would want to eat it it. Your food feeds the soul as well. I love your passion for food!

Odopa Foods says:

love your kitchen set up with both edible and none edible plants! refreshing and therapeutic.

Maricarmen Zagal says:

❤️❤️❤️

chapman says:

About the pineapple recipe, can it be eaten cold , reheated or used up in another recipe if there are leftovers? I think the chunks could be used in a cake batter. Thanks

vanvogue says:

Im gonna be making that pineapple dessert over the weekend 👌👌@dejanavuc

Pieter Duijves says:

love your book!
request for this channel : ratatouille 😀

Anne Andretta says:

We made your chilli tonight, it was wonderful… So good to see someone as knowledgeable as you cooling simple and affordable meals as well. You bring vegan food to the next level. Keep it up 💓

Ceaseless04 says:

I would like to make your dads special recipe (Chilli bake) as it looks great! I adore how much you love your parents, it brings back memories of when I use to always cook with my late dad, he inspired me a lot in cooking which I studied and became a chef myself. ❤️