Skinny Vegetable Soup Using Le Creuset Dutch Oven
Vegetable Soup with fresh mushrooms
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 cups chopped red onion (1 medium)
• 2 cups peeled and chopped carrots (about 3)
• 1 cup chopped celery (about 3)
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 can cream of mushroom
• 3 cups peeled and 1/2-inch thick diced potatoes (from about 3 medium)
• 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
• 1 cup chopped oyster mushroom
• 1/2 tsp dried thyme
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh oyster mushroom
• 1 1/2 tsp chicken flavor base
• 3 cups water
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
Sauté garlic and onions, then add chicken base, potatoes, carrots, and celery and saute 4 minutes then add parsley, thyme, and season with salt and pepper to taste*.
Reduce heat to medium-low,
Blend 3/4 of cooked vegetables in a blender then add to the soup mixture. Add cream of mushroom then cover and simmer until soup thickens. about 10-15 minutes.
*For more flavor add in more dried herbs (or even triple the amount of thyme). Another option to add more flavor is to use homemade chicken stock or vegetable broth.
Please also visit my other videos below:
Paano magluto ng pinapaitan na walang pait
I Seafood, I eat! (A.k.a – I see food, I eat)
Misua na may patola at shrimps
#vegetablesoup #healthysoup #vegetarian