Feeling under the weather? Join me in making this super easy Olive Garden Inspired Minestrone Soup that is guaranteed to lift your spirits and warm your heart 🙂
-2-4 pieces of garlic
-2 stalks celery
-bunch of green beans
-3-4 tbsp dried oregano
-2 tbsp tomato paste
-half can of beans
-6-8 cups of water or vegetable stock
-2-3 cups of pasta
-salt and pepper
1. prep/chop your veggies
2. in a hot stock pot, add olive oil, garlic and onions, season
3. add dried oregano and stir
4. add your vegetables, season, and stir
5. bring a separate pot of water to boil and add your pasta
6. (back to your stock pot) add tomatoes and beans
7. add water or vegetable stock
8. when your pasta is done, place in cold water to stop it from cooking
9. add your pasta into the soup
10. plate and serve!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer and videographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me on my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and to learn to cook with absolute confidence!
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Vegan Recipes Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
MY FAVOURITE KITCHEN TOOLS HERE:
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
You are watching: