How to Begin a Whole Food Plant Based Lifestyle

Practical advice on how to begin! For more plant-based ideas and recipes, visit www.simplyplantbased.net

Comments

Martha Anne says:

Vegans do not eat honey.

Theveganflower says:

Im the exception. I would never supplement b12 and blood work would come back with high levels… I never understood it untill i realized i used so much nutritional yeast and other minute whole food sources it added up.

W J says:

I started a week ago thanks for the info.

Nancy Farrand says:

How does pasta fit into the definition of a whole, unrefined or minimally processed food? It's one of the most processed foods ever. Pasta is simply carbs. Your body can't tell the difference between a carb from broccoli or from pasta or from white sugar. What is the science-based reason you recommend we include these unnecessary starches in a "healthy" diet?

Gina2190 says:

makes sense !

Gertrude says:

Is honey counted as plant based?

Robert Solberg says:

This is old. I read a book in 1979 that meat causes cancer. The book was 50 years old.

wayne raup says:

my dr. knows about this and recommends it for me. i have heart issues. he also told me to cut out fats.i am doing a lot of research on this. i also have a friend on this. i am 77 going on 40. haha.

Vinnette Pope says:

Thank you 馃檹馃檹馃檹馃檹馃檹馃檹馃檹for sharing this awesome teaching on healthy lifestyle and foods 鉁嬧湅鉁嬧湅鉁嬧湅鉁嬸煈嶐煆金煈嶐煆金煈嶐煆金煈嶐煆金煈嶐煆金煈嶐煆金煈嶐煆
馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦

Pat Butler says:

This info is AWESOME and so simply explained. Bless you.馃檹馃檹馃檹

MonkeySpecs301 says:

when you travel and get invited to a home to eat, and you refuse to eat the traditional foods the host cooks. yikes. being vegan is being too picky, life i hard as it is just eat everything that is healthy.

Zahra Ali says:

If u r doing plant based diet for health purposes limiting processed food will double ur benefits

Judith Geater says:

What do you do if you are a terrible cook? A really terrible cook!

Latte Z says:

I'm 55 and just started my journey. I'm two day in. Cant wait to see how I feel in two weeks! The recipes look great!! Thank you

LaAerial says:

Please don鈥檛 disrespect corn tortillas like that. You have to heat them first, or just know how to cook in general. 馃槀

Rosemary O'Steen says:

Very interesting, I鈥 m just become a vegan this week n.need to get recipes for my health , had ovarian cancer 4 years ago, watch chrisbeatcancer n am learning how many foods cure n kill cancers cells , especially garlic, I have a Whole Foods near me n love Trader Joe鈥檚,was there yesterday, love there hash browns too, need to get rid of all the meat in my freezer too . Your recipes look delicious 馃構 will need to make them , my husband had open heart surgery when he was 42 yrs old the Cleveland clinic n my brother did too in Az. They both are in the 83 n 82 yes old now ,, Thank You so much for sharing all these informative information , God Bless you ,, I love Sprouts too, will get the B12 spray there on the Senior 10% off day .. Thanks again ..馃憤鉂わ笍馃檹馃檹馃檹

Misti Condrey says:

All it's done is give me food sensitivities and canidia. Pasta potatoes and whole grains feeds on it. Now I have stomach issues. I'm about ready to go back to the way I was before. Not happy with the way he's working for me. Glad it.wprks for some

Kathy Kilpatrick says:

Went from regular to WFPB and I lost 18lbs in a month!

Will Murray says:

Bullshit! Take your whole food diet and shove it.