Thanks for checking out my channel!
Find the list of ingredients for this dish below
Ingredients for two:
-1 Brown Onion
-3 Cloves of Garlic
-3 White Potatoes
-½ Cup Plain Flour
-½ Cup Corn Flour
-1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
-Salt & Pepper
-200mL Buttermilk or Vegan Alternative
-Salad Ingredients for Side Dish
1. Create the Marinara Sauce by dicing brown onion, garlic and rosemary. Place the tomatoes in a blender and blend to a thick paste.
2. In a saucepan heat olive oil and add the onion. Once it is transparent add garlic and rosemary for 1 minutes. Add the tomato paste to the pan. Stir on low-medium heat for 40 minutes as you prepare the other parts of the dish. You may wish to add a small teaspoon of sugar to the Marinara Sauce.
3. Cut potatoes into even sized pieces for chips. Parboil for 5-10 minutes and drain the water. Place them in a bowl with vegetable oil, salt, pepper and rosemary. Spread evenly on a baking tray and cook at 180 Degrees Celsius for 40 minutes, Checking every 10 minutes.
4. Cut cauliflower steaks 1cm thick. If the florets break off and don’t stay together in a steak keep them anyway and continue to follow these steps as the cheese will hold multiple florets together.
5. Soak cauliflower in buttermilk and then in batter mixture (Panko / Flours / Paprika / Garlic Seasoning / Salt / Pepper). Shallow fry on both sides in vegetable oil until golden brown.
6. Place cauliflower steaks in a heatproof tray, if yours had broken into florets place them together into a size you are happy with. Cover in marinara sauce and cheese. Grill for 5-10 minutes to melt cheese.
7. Serve up with chips, parmis and a side salad of your choosing.
#shorts#cooking #ASMR #ASMRcooking #ASMRfood #diy #diycooking #howto #howtocook #kitchen #knife #cutting #food #foodie #vegetarian #veg #eat #eating #eatgood #hellyeah