ISE I- Listening TRINITY B1 with subtitles. Title: World Vegetarian Day. Task type 1. You can take notes in twice occasion.
Questions and answers:
1. When is the World Vegetarian day every year?. = October the 1st.
2. When and whom did start this celebration?. = In the USA by the North American Vegetarian Society (NAVS).
3. What do countries celebrate with this holiday day?. = The benefits of eating a plant-based diet.
4. What did the NAVS say in 1977?. = They wanted to “promote the joy, compassion and life-enhancing possibilities of vegetarianism.”
5. When do people is vegetarianism?. = when you follow a diet that excludes meat, fish, shellfish, and other animal products.
6. What are lacto-ovo vegetarians?. = The vegetarians that eat and drink dairy products and eat eggs.
7. Why do the scientists say we must all be vegetarian?. = To help save the Earth.