Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups, here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger to gorge on. The crunchy patty, crispy greens, soft bun, spicy & creamy sauces, this is a plethora of taste, texture & flavors. Look no further, skip the fast-food store & make some at home now 🙂
Get Panko Breadcrumbs on Amazon – http://amzn.to/2jhEJ3L
Eggless Garlic Mayo Recipe – https://goo.gl/9zfBX8
For Tikki – Potatoes – 6 (boiled, cooled and mashed)
Veggies – 1 cup (finely chopped/minced – carrots, onion, peas, coriander, chili)
Bread Crumbs – 3 tbsp
Salt & Pepper – to season as per taste
Chat Masala OR Garam Masala – ½ tsp
Panko Bread Crumbs – for coating tikkis
Maida & Corn flour – 2 tbsp. each (mixed together with water to make the slurry)
Oil – to deep fry
For finishing burger – Burger Buns – 6
Butter – 2 tbsp
Garlic Mayo – as desired
Ketchup & Chili Sauce – as desired
Greens & Salads – as desired (lettuce, onions, tomatoes..)
1. In a mixing bowl, add in the mashed potatoes along with the veggies, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and your choice of spice. Mix the potato mixture well.
2. Shape the tikkis, and roll them in panko breadcrumbs and keep aside.
3. Dip the breadcrumbs coated tikkis in maida-cornflour slurry and then coat again with breadcrumbs, and keep aside.
4. Shallow fry the tikkis in hot oil until golden both sides and take down.
5. Slice a burger bun into two horizontally, and toast it in a pan with some butter.
6. Assemble the burger to suit your taste buds; begin with some chili sauce+ketchup in the bottom part of the bun, place some greens, then goes in the patty & salads, some more ketchup over top, and some garlic mayonnaise in the top bun. Cover & Serve
Website: http://www.cookingshooking.com | http://www.cookingshooking.in