This vegetable pasta recipe is quick and easy to make. I have used veggies like onion and green capsicum but you can add more vegetables of your choice. Its cooked in tomato pasta sauce which gives it a nice tangy taste, further flavored with parmesan cheese. You can further enhance its taste by adding more ketchup or green chutney. You can have it in brunch, lunch or dinner. Kids enjoy it so you can also give them in lunchbox. So try this recipe yourself and enjoy this light food anytime.
Pasta, Veg Pasta, Veggi Pasta, Pasta Salad, Boiled Pasta
1½ cup Pasta
1 cup Tomato Pasta Sauce (readymade)
½ cup Onions (sliced lengthwise)
2-3 tbsp Cooking Oil
Salt (as per requirements)
½ cup Green Capsicum (sliced)
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
1 tsp Chilli Flakes
1. First boil pasta with 4 cups of water, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil. Mix well and let them boil till pasta becomes soft. We are using oil so that pasta does not get sticky.
2. When pasta is cooked drain all water using a sieve.
3. Now lets prepare sauce for pasta. First heat oil in a pan, when its medium hot add onion, green capsicum, give it a little stir and finally add garlic.
4. Now cook on medium high heat till all vegetables are half cooked. Keep stirring in between to avoid it sticking to bottom.
5. When they look cooked add tomato pasta sauce, stir it and let it cook for 8-10 s on medium heat.
6. Now add boiled pasta, salt, chilli flakes, parmesan cheese and mix them well.
7. Now cover it and let it cook on medium heat for 3-4 mins.
8. Now our pasta is cooked and its ready to taste.
1. You can further add vegetables to pasta according to your own preferences and taste.
2. Eat with ketchup sauce or green chutney to further enhance taste.
3. Add more cheese to increase flavor. You can also use other cheese if you dont have parmesan cheese.
Follow Me @:
Youtube Subscription Link
Easy Lemon Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License