5 Delicious Vegan Recipes

Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty

Credits: https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/72278

MUSIC

Licensed via Audio Network

Comments

Blackout Hhh says:

You forgot the meat

Daniels Gaming says:

Love it looks amazing

piyush sonewane says:

Why not youbopen your hotel

TheVersatileVegetarian says:

Love how you got so much content in just 4 minutes!

Mrs Chaderah says:

i was infected with genital herpes in 2019 and i have been on the quest for cure since then. October last year when i almost gave up, I came across a post on the internet where i copied the email of a man named dr ebhariagbe who provides herbal solutions to diseases. i contacted him and got to an agreement with him and he sent me herbal remedy through the united parcel service along side instruction on how to use it. To my greatest surprise, I got healed after 14days of using the remedy as assured by the doctor.
I decided to share this because i know that there are lots of people out there that needs help.visit his Instagram page via @dr_ebhariagbe or message him on WhatsApp +2349064310416
He can also cure so many sickness like
{1}HIV And AIDS
{2}Diabetes
{3}Epilepsy
{4} Blood Cancer
{5} HPV
{6} ALS

Sriyukta says:

I am not vegan but a vegetarian

rpearlman123 says:

The tofu nuggets look good

kotov dot in says:

BEST FREE TOOLS & FOOD FOR EVERYONE are on my website

kotov dot in says:

STOP PANDEMIAS! GO VEGAN! BEST EVER FREE TOOLS & FOOD are on my website

Jonas Tilly says:

I want to thank God for using great Dr Dohgo to cure my HSV 2 with his powerful herbal treatment. , I am here to tell the world that there is a powerful traditional herbal doctor who is well perfect in curing people from different types of diseases, illness and infection, he is a man who can use his herbal medicines to cure people with their different states of problem. Here I am today, I am a living testimony, I had HSV 2 for two years now, and i have tried so many doctors and tried so many types of treatment, i undergo through many sufferings and shames for two years and finally now, Dr Dohgo has put a smile in my face that will last forever, if not for God for directing me to Dr Dohgo I would have been extremely suffering today. all thanks goes to God. I am cured from herpes and I have my test result here with me, I ordered for his medicines September 20th last year and I was cured within 14 days of taking his medicines up till now i have no problem with HSV infection anymore, I now have rest of mind and I am very happy for God using Dr Dohgo to heal me. contact doctor today via Email: doctordohgo@gmail. com or WhatsApp number is +2347062142293
He also cure
CANCER
ALS
DIABETES
HIV
GENITAL WARTS
ALZHEIMER
ECZEMA
SHINGLES
ALS

Kimmy Carol says:

Hi everyone!! The chain of lymph nodes on the right side of my neck was swollen for 2 years. From my personal experience, I discovered that it was my body’s way of communicating to me that something was out of balance. I tried all sorts of remedies and tests I was HSV 2 positive, and visited various doctors for cure with no improvement. It wasn’t until I started research online, I came across Someone who testify about DR DOHGO HERBAL MEDICINE for curing genital warts, I visited DOHGO page and I was convinced on what I saw on his page that he could help me, finally i email this HERBAL doctor, I ordered his herbal medicine after two weeks of usage I the lymph nodes vanished…. I want everyone good health recovering. Reach herbalist doc dohgo via email (doctordohgo @ gmail. com) or Whatsapp (+2347062142293)
Contact Doctor dohgo for the following:
HPV
HSV
MND
Diabetes
Cancer
Etc..

MrMattgood14 says:

Man this Rameeeeen!! It is the next on my list

kotov dot in says:

DIET PRADA (Kanye called me that) IS ME. Best ever FREE TOOLS & FOOD are on my website

kotov dot in says:

Doctor chicken says:

I know I'm late but just to say never feel pressured by vegans to go vegan it's okay if you like meat and it's okay if ya wanna watch these vids I know some vegans are like "oh but look at all the benefits" like sure there are benefits but dont bug them or scold them (I thinks that's how you use that word lol) for eating meat let them be but ye all I wanted to say

And yes I'm vegan

Kevin Obenauf says:

How much chickpeas do you use for the first one?

Minggam Momin says:

I'm not vegan ..

Priyanka Rathore says:

I love being a vegetarian 🥰🥰🥰🥰

drawinaminute with Dr.Rajasaurus says:

I remember making vege burgers for my vegetarian friends, I used flour, gram flour and rice noodles! It tasted a lot like chicken!

Lol What says:

Im vegan but i wil NEVER force my dog to be vegan