Veg Sandwich with exotic veggies, cheese and spicy chutney is going to be your next favorite snack.
¼ large English cucumber
1 medium tomato
¼ medium purple cabbage
1 medium potato, boiled and peeled
4 slices of brown breads
Butter for applying
Tata Sampann Spicy Tomato Chutney as required
A few leaves of romaine lettuce
Chaat masala for sprinkling
2 cheese slices
Cherry tomatoes to serve
Tomato ketchup to serve
1. Slice cucumber, tomato and cut roundels of purple cabbage. Transfer them on a plate. Slice potato and set aside.
2. Take 2 slices of brown bread and apply butter on each and spread it evenly.
3. Add Tata Sampann Spicy Tomato Chutney and spread it evenly on both slices of bread.
4. Tear and place a few romaine lettuce leaves on the bread slices, place sliced boiled potatoes, sprinkle a little chaat masala and place cucumber slices, tomato slices, and sprinkle a little chaat masala.
5. Place the purple cabbage roundels and place cheese slice on each bread.
6. Apply butter and Tata Sampann Spicy Tomato Chutney on the remaining slices of bread slices. Place them on top of the prepared sandwiches.
7. Trim the edges and discard them. Cut the sandwiches in half.
8. Serve immediately with romaine lettuce leaves, cherry tomatoes and tomato ketchup.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor