* 6 large King oyster mushrooms sliced 1-inch thick
* 1 cup vegetable broth
* 1 tbsp gluten free tamari (I forgot to say this in the video)
* 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
* 1 Tbs Old Bay seasoning (season to taste)
* 1-1/2 tsp nori seaweed seasoning
* 1 tbsp Olive oil
* 1/2 Fresh Lemon (one squeeze with do ya)
* 1Tbs vegan butter
* 1 teaspoon of sea salt Himalayan
* With a vegetable brush, remove any dirt or debris from mushrooms and slice off the woody ends and mushrooms caps. Save the caps to use for another recipe like a stirfry.
* Slice the stems into 1 inch (2.5 cm) long pieces.
* In a large mixing bowl or Tupperware, whisk together hot vegetable broth, gluten-free tamari, nori seaweed, and olive oil.
* Add the mushrooms and marinate for 15 mins to 2 hrs. Overnight is preferred.
* After your mushrooms have marinated, melt 1 tbsp vegan butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
* Working in batches, place marinated mushrooms, flat side down, and brown for 6-8 mins on each side. Set aside and keep warm.
* For your base simply sauté baby spinach with your vegan butter and season to taste.
* Slice your garlic cloves very thin unless you have a pampered chef garlic Slicer
* Place your garlic into the pan with your scallops until they are brown and then remove them and put them in another bowl. This will be your garnish.
* Place your vegan Scallops on a plate on top of your spinach and make sure you sprinkle your lemon on top along with your garlic serve warm and enjoy.
Coldest Water Bottle:
Shop The Coldest Water: https://thecoldestwater.com/?ref=arnitachampion
Use Promo Code “arnita” to get 10% OFF your entire order.