Vegetarian Sloppy Joe

To subscribe: http://full.sc/LfL3op

Music by Kevin Macleod @ Incompetech.com

Todays’ recipe is going to be a “Vegetarian Sloppy Joe”, super easy to make and full of flavor! This version has all the flavors of a Meat Sloppy Joe without all the fat and calories! It is super easy to make and so delicious that you wont miss the meat in this one! I hope you like it as much as I did!

Serves 2 (to serve 4, just add 1 extra can of kidney beans and season to taste.)
Ingredients:
1 large onion cut in thin slices
1 bell pepper, finely chopped (any color)
1 15oz. can of kidney beans
1 carrot finely chopped
1 15oz. can of diced tomatoes in tomato juice
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
3 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
salt and ground black pepper to taste
Your favorite buns to serve

To Print this recipe please visit my blog:

Visit my facebook:

Comments

MrTValleyguy says:

I just discovered your channel and love what I see.

joyariffic says:

Do you know any other channels that do vegetarian recipes?

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

Thank you for watching! I really like your channel so it was a pleasure to do the shout out!

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

Thank you Elba!!!

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

thank you for watching, I appreciate your support!

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

Hi Richard!!! I can't help but giggle every time you call me Bruja!! hahahaha thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your support my dear friend! take caare!

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

Thank you Lila! I hope you and your husband like it!

Asiancookingmadeeasy says:

What a great recipe – I've been trying to eat more vegetables than meat, but it's hard trying to get my husband to eat them. I think he'll really like this one – I'm gonna try to make this sometime this week – thank you 🙂

GodzLove1 says:

Ingredients in Soul food seasoning are salt,garlic,paprika,,onion,spices & peppers.
It's really good, yes I love the Asian spices too 🙂
Have a wonderful day!

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

A sloppy Joe is a messy sandwich, the filling is usually made with ground meat which is cooked in a tomato sauce, it is really messy but soooo good!! thanks for watching!

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

Thank you Lindsay, I love watching your videos too, they are so professionally well done and your personality is just so likeable, I love how cheerful you are and all the tips you share with us! thanks for your support! I truly appreciate it!

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

Thank you titoJorge! I appreciate your support! I'm glad you liked this one! have a wonderful day!

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

Thank you for watching! I haven't tried the soul food seasoning! I will have to look for it next time I'm at the store! thanks for the recommendation! I have been using a lot of Asian seasoning on my veggies lately and they are sooooo good too!! I will for sure look for the soul food seasoning!

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

LOL! I am a meat lover myself, but I have to disagree with your comment. I have made a lot of vegetarian dishes in the past and they are anything but a Fail! You just have to know how to cook the vegetable and they can be as good, satisfying and flavorful as big piece of steak! Anyway, I do respect your opinion, we all have different tastes and likes… and what is good for me might not be good for you. Thanks for watching and commenting! I appreciate your time 😉

KitchenAholics says:

I don't know what sloppy joe is…but this look so great. I have to try this someday ^___^

GodzLove1 says:

Yay!! Another yummy vegetarian recipe!
Looks great! Have you ever tried soul food seasoning?
It's really good, and you can also season so many dishes with it too 🙂

TitozWorld says:

Very nice Sandy, I always enjoy your videos!

Spirit Whisperings, with Lyndsay Wells says:

You are so watchable 🙂 I'm going to go and check out your shout outs. I just want to let you know how much I appreciate your vegetarian recipes. I'm trying to do at least one or two vegetarian dishes a week and I am learning a lot from you. I love this recipe.

Easy Cooking with Sandy says:

Hi Gina!!! It is sooooo very nice to see you here! I hope you are doing great! I really liked this one, I hope you do so too! 😀 Have a wonderful night Gina!!! I'm very happy to read you here! thanks for watching!

SmokeyGoodness says:

This is what I really should be making late at night when I start wanting a snack!