EASY ONE POT MEALS | vegan

Easy vegan one-pot meals! First a take on a vegan shakshuka and then a one-pot Mexican rice!

PRE ORDER MY COOK BOOK! Over 100 of my Vegan Recipes!
If you pre-order the book now, we’ll send you an Ebook with 7 recipes to get started before the cookbook is out! Follow the instructions to make sure you get your copy of the ebook!

Pre-order link EU: http://po.st/VeganEats
America: https://amzn.to/2UwY33g
Canada: https://amzn.to/2P7xawU

How to get your ebook:

1. Pre-order the book

2. Send proof of your purchase from the retailer to VeganEats@penguinrandomhouse.co.uk
(email confirmation from retailer)

3. Then we will email you the Ebook!

For all business enquiries please contact
alice@thefound.co.uk

Recipes in video:

Aubergine Chickpeas
2 tbsp harissa paste
1 tsp sweet paprika
salt and black pepper to taste
800g chopped tomatoes

1/2 red pepper
1/2 green pepper
400g kidney beans
500g black beans
Fresh lime
Fresh coriander

Comments

Očeañ còłour says:

The first dish stole my heart , it’s so filling ,flavourful and easy to make ❤️😋

Fraz82 says:

This looks amazing. I am going to make this next time I do a shop. Not vegetarian, never mind vegan. But I actively want to start reducing and then eliminating meat completely, so the more recipes I have the easier that will be (at the moment, my repertoire is a kidney bean curry or pasta lol).

Abhishek Papneja says:

Tomatoes are acidic, acidic environments do not allow for cooking. It would be a better idea to cook the rice separate which would give a better overall cook and texture to the rice. Cooking the rice separate would also allow you to keep the textures for the vegetables, as by the time to food is cooked, the vegies will be mushy. Then at the end, I would give it a boil to unify the flavors and textures. Without the boil, all the ingredients will remain independent. Try it, you might enjoy this more.

Alyson McAtee says:

These look amazing!!

Jones Ailsa says:

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE AND READ HOW I WAS CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS . this is a life witness of the cure to this virus, is not longer a story to me or a rumors, doctor Dr Adigba wordpress PAGE who cured my HERPES VIRUS https://dradigba.wordpress.com/ i was once told that there is a cure for HERPES VIRUS but i did not believe until my friend gave a try of the herbal medicine and it work perfectly well for him and i witness the doctor report after taking the herbal medicine, the doctor said that there is not trace of herpes virus in his blood system , i was shock and i order mine and it was deliver to me by DHL, which i took as was prescribe and am perfectly free from it by doctor confirmation report. Doctor Adigba email,dradigba@gmail.com whatsapp / call +2348077875210 i can boldly say that there is a cure for this virus with full assurance and confident..

Bo Golo says:

Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr david who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr david send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr david, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr david did it for me, contact him davidherbalhome@gmail. com or also whats app him +2347042992115

Ange flc says:

Looks delicishhh , just order your book 👏🏼👏🏼can’t wait to try all your recipes🥰

Tsambika says:

by the way the corona virus is a complete hoax

ダヴィト says:

That tastes like utter shit!!!!

Lan-ye James says:

Where do you get your pots /pans

eatingwithselina says:

I love my Le Creuset pots

Carmela Palmer says:

Cashew makes a great alfredo sauce:
Soak cashew nuts overnight or boil til soft with 2 gloves of garlic.
Blend with garlic cashew, nutritional yeast, seamoss( optional), lemon, salt, Italian seasoning, almond milk , salt.
Hmmm good

Karencia Ible says:

I made the 1 pot Mediterranean style
1 pot dish. Nailed it!!! Love love love you!!

Arienette Banks says:

I made this meal today (4/7/2020) because of the colorful favors and I wanted to try something new. Well, OMG!!!!!! It was so good. I cut up an avocado to place on bottom of my bowl and cashew nuts cheese on top. My 17 year old isn’t vegan but he cleaned his entire plate. The flavors were bold and hearty. What a great combination. Thank you for sharing this dish. I wasn’t even hungry and didn’t need to eat anything but oh my. The sauce was what really set this off. Thank you again.

r4z0rbl4de says:

The rice recipe is missing the garlic.

Lauryn Trevin says:

"I recommend this guide:
phip.best/vegan/Pdb
So grateful it exists in 2020."

Wanda Antoine says:

I love to see you cook you make everything look so tasty newly vegan learning my way in the kitchen ♥️

Angel says:

Hello Rachel, what is an alternative if you do not have the harissa paste or eggplant? Could I use potatoes instead of the eggplant? What another seasoning could I use if my local store doesn't have the harissa paste.

Professor Prodromal says:

I could not download this video to take it home with me. there is something wrong with the code….

jasmine johnson says:

Does anyone know how long the nexcisn rice would need to cook of I used an instant pot?