Try out this amazing curry cauliflower tofu soup (spicy if you’d like!) recipe! For the approaching fall weather.. this is perfect.
sweet potato flat bread recipe: https://youtu.be/iFGhmUvhFhg
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Chop your cauliflower into florets, rinse off with water, so its wet. In a bowl mix cauliflower and 2.5 tablespoons of yummy curry!
3. Spread the cauliflower florets on a baking dish or roasting pan. Place in oven and roast for 20 -22 minutes until tender but not overcooked. slightly under cooked.
4. Remove and set aside.
5. While the cauliflower is cooling, cut up 2 cups of carrots or any yummy vegetable, maybe brocolli!! Also chop up lots and lots of kale, well about 1 bouquet.
6. Next place cauliflower florets in a Food Processor or blender and pulse a few times until the cauliflower is chopped or “riced.” Once all the cauliflower is riced and kale/veggies are chopped, prepare your cooking pot.
7. Cut up 1 onion, and a few tablespoons of minced garlic in large stock pot. Sautee until tender and translucent!
8. Add 4 cups of veggie broth, 1 can of coconut milk, veggies, the curried cauliflower “rice,” with 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes totally optional
9. Add, chopped up tofu or use soya curls that are moistened and slightly pulsed in the food processor as it is just like chick-un.
10. Bring to a quick boil then simmer for another 20 minutes or so until veggies are all cooked. .
11. Eat it all or freeze some for later, freezes up nicely!!
Recipe adapted from blendaholic: https://youtu.be/WuHK1zRYWAM
▼ BOOKS WE RECOMMEND ▼
● How Not to Die by Dr Greger http://amzn.to/2FzqTEL
● How Not to Die Cookbook http://amzn.to/2twBEGk
● The Starch Solution by Dr J. McDougall http://amzn.to/2FKgBF1
● Maximum Weight Loss by Dr. J. McDougall http://amzn.to/2HqUeBL
*amazon links are affiliate links.
❤ WEBSITE: https://simplyplantfood.com/
❤ INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/simplyplantfood/
❤ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/simplyplantfood/
❤ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/simplyplantfood/