LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE MOST TASTY + FAST VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD EVER!
LAY HO MA! I love pasta not only because they are delicious, but also so versatile. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a quick vegetable pasta salad recipe right at home. Let’s begin
PASTA SALAD INGREDIENTS:
350g cherry tomatoes
1/4 red onion
1 cup canned chickpeas
2 tsp salt
generous pinch dried oregano
pepper to taste
3 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp dijon mustard
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for the pasta
2. Break off the woody ends of the asparagus and chop them into bite sized pieces (save the woody ends for stocks or soups)
3. Cook the pasta to package instructions and stir the pasta occasionally. 2min before the pasta is done, add in the asparagus
4. Boil for 4min (the asparagus will bring down the temperature)
5. Strain out the pasta and asparagus and transfer to an ice bath
6. Finely chop the parsley, halve the tomatoes, thinly slice the red onion and place in a large mixing bowl
7. Strain out the pasta and asparagus and add to the salad
8. Add the chickpeas and artichoke
9. Shake the dressing ingredients together in a jar to combine
10. Pour half the dressing onto the salad, toss, and taste. Add more dressing if you’d like or plate the salad and serve with the dressing on the side
YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK, COOK WITH CONFIDENCE COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: