Easy 10 MINUTE Vegan Meals 😋

Today I’m sharing 4 different easy, wholesome, and DELISH plant-based meals that are ready in 10 minutes or less! Get all these goods & a $20 shopping credit for Thrive Market here: https://thrivemarket.com/shoemaker

✗ My Kitchen Staples + Supplements ➢ http://bit.ly/vegan-pantry-staples

1. “SUSHI” BOWL
Cooked white rice
Chopped veggies – carrot, cucumber, avocado, etc…
Marinated tofu: https://frommybowl.com/chinese-five-spice-braised-tofu/
Cut seaweed
Pickled ginger
Teriyaki sauce (Optional)

2. QUINOA SALAD
Cooked quinoa
Chickpeas
Shredded cabbage
Shredded carrot
Pumpkin seeds
Store-bought dressing

3. BEAN & “CHEESE” QUESADILLA
2 tortillas (I like almond flour)
Canned refried beans
Vegan cheese shreds or sauce
Nutritional yeast
Salsa
Avocado
Lime (optional)

4. BBQ JACKFRUIT SANDWICH
Burger bun
BBQ jackfruit
Cabbage Slaw – toss w/ lime & salt
Roasted red peppers: https://frommybowl.com/roasted-red-peppers/
Optional sides – carrot sticks, chips, etc

ABOUT THIS VIDEO
• Cameras:
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. Get a free trial for the best music for your videos: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is sponsored by Thrive Market
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!

Comments

D Hawk says:

Good ideas here. Thanks for sharing!

Romunda Ratliff says:

Sushi bowl is my favorite
Thanks!!

The viewer says:

You had me at visible recipies*

C Taylor says:

this video was posted the day COVID was declared a natural disaster on Friday the 13th. Weird!

Cory De Adder says:

my favourite vegan meal is cauliflower thai curry

Macrophage says:

my fav 10 minutes (more like 5 minute though) meal is just couscous, tomato puree/pasta sauce and/or hummus, and veggies. so you just boil water, dump it on the couscous and then throw everything together and there's no need to use the stove which is perfect when you're hypersensitive and have a lot of food anxieties

Vegan Raw Recipes says:

They all looks fantastic

Emi M says:

It’s hard being vegan when you only like most of the vegetables fresh

sudhir sale says:

Too much of talking …people would lose interest.

Gus_BahaEnglish says:

I'm annoyed how a lot of Vegan recipes require hard to find ingredients, I'm sure there are a lot of Vegan recipes which can be made with simple ingredients

red Deeb says:

clink the link

S Ragsdale says:

You're not using gas to go to the grocery store – a big fuel inefficient desiel truck is bringing it to you. I feel sure since the delivery is handled by another company that doesnt count in the "carbon neutral" statement. Beware market speak.

Tracy Exton says:

I got tested of herpes early this year, I experienced dark urine and ribs pain so I went to the hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed of Herpes. The doctor gave me anti-retroviral drugs to slowdown the viral load which later worsens the ailment because the drugs weren’t effective and I was so scared because they say it has no cure, out of frustration I told my friend about it and luckily he told me he ones battled same problem in the past but he was saved by Dr. Okougbo. He gave me his contact and reached him and I became well and tested negative after the treatment. Here is his contact if you have such case. contact him on WhatsApp +2347062217261, or email (dr.okougboherbalhome@gmail.com) thank you[]

Isabelle Shepard says:

I want thrive market so bad but they don't ship to Canada! ;(

Marius says:

looks good but nothing we US outsiders can get i guess. The tumeric almond sauce seemed like heaven made

ASHUTOSH SHARMA says:

This is shit & tasteless compared to the vegan food in India

Nova Embers says:

Love this thank you !!!

Chris Akins says:

Thank you! I am working to transition to at least a mostly vegan diet, but some sites offer what seem to be really complex recipes that I just dont have time to make. This helps a lot. Im a little concerned that some of the ingredients seem highly processed…. but I guess thats the price you pay for speed? lol.

Brooks Odelia says:

It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr bobizua Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr bobizua. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail drbobizua20@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck charms, HSV,Penis_enlargement ,Pregnancy, Ex back.
for more info
email_–drbobizua20@gmail.com
callwhatsapp _ +2347026251438

GaramondGourmond says:

Uhm. What the heck is Jackfruit? I've never heard of it.