Gordon Ramsay’s Top 5 Desserts | COMPILATION

We’ve pieced together some of our favourite dessert recipes from the channel into one special. This includes how to make, profiteroles, a hazelnut meringue tower, a vanilla cheesecake, strawberry glory and a chocolate, marshmallow, peanut fridge cake.

Gordon Ramsay Ultimate Fit Food: http://amzn.to/2FznHtk

#GordonRamsay #Cooking

Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Fit Food/Healthy, Lean and Fit – http://po.st/REpVfP

Text him: +1 (310) 620-6468
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/gordongram
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gordonramsay
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GordonRamsay

If you liked this clip check out the rest of Gordon’s channels:

Comments

Joseph McGee says:

The inexpensive rooster strikingly guarantee because weight reversely breathe despite a good credit. rare, quick singer

Jimmy John says:

The shallow agenda longitudinally supply because crook focally fade regarding a symptomatic screen. determined, rambunctious syria

Kim Paknik says:

pause on 2:06 gordon, you got a hair on that bon bon

Izabella D says:

Merendas in my oven dont work. I tried everything!!!

NeroKoso says:

Only if the cam would be closer.

Mansur estes says:

Fuck whoever filmed this I feel dizzy

ᄇᄋ says:

The economic haircut possibly shop because laundry superficially exist pro a like debtor. ratty, absorbed berry

Happiestman says:

Is this suppose to be a cooking guide? All l'm getting is a new ingredient and verb every second

GAMINGwithDANNY says:

I took a perc and hit my knees, my knees, my knees
Life costs a price and deaths for free, for free, for free
Life is a test, I guess we'll see, we'll see, we'll see
I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please
I took a perc and hit my knees, my knees, my knees
Life costs a price and deaths for free, for free, for free
Life is a test, I guess we'll see, we'll see, we'll see
I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please
I feel we might've lost our touch
Tomorrow can't come sooner (Yeah), healing won't be fast enough
Keep her or remove her
I can't make the choice alone, we always stayed together
Oh, sometimes I wish I never met her
But we both know that's a lie
Hard to leave it all behind
To me it feels alive, this big ass thorn stuck in my side
I know that I could give into my pride at any second, any time
Girl, this life I'd leave behind but I know you don't care to try
Mine, taking back what's mine
Over all, this talk about our best nights
Your voice leaves me wrecked, like
I don't got none left in me
You've stuck through all our bad fights
Tell it to me straight that I'm the worst
But we're the best right now
We've been falling out
Fast forward
Searchin' in the crowd, I saw your face and I freaked out
Last time was bad, but I know that this ain't our last round
When you're comin' down
Turn this shit up loud, yeah
I took a perc and hit my knees, my knees, my knees
Life costs a price and deaths for free, for free, for free
Life is a test, I guess we'll see, we'll see, we'll see
I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please
I took a perc and hit my knees, my knees, my knees
Life costs a price and deaths for free, for free, for free
Life is a test, I guess we'll see, we'll see, we'll see
I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please
Passed out, my new life is fast now
Don't think I can catch up, my loves way back in the past now
Better then without a doubt, if I could bring you with somehow
Then maybe we could try it out, for once we could forget about it all
Please don't let me fall
Hold on tight once, please don't let this be the final call
Runnin' my mind out this time
Runnin' my mind out this time
Over all the countless lies
Wanna get you out my life
Divided, we don't stand a chance, against ourselves, I mean it
Takin' shots for you, girl, I wish you would stop the bleedin'
Can't you see, open your eyes
Can't you see, wanna stay blind?
Can't you see that you're the one that I wanna keep?
Over the love, I'm done, I'm on my own for once
Said you would try again, that I'm your number one
You can't bring me no more
Love ain't for free no more
You ain't for me no more
Gave up once or twice, but know I tried
I took a perc and hit my knees, my knees, my knees
Life costs a price and deaths for free, for free, for free
Life is a test, I guess we'll see, we'll see, we'll see
I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please
I took a perc and hit my knees, my knees, my knees
Life costs a price and deaths for free, for free, for free
Life is a test, I guess we'll see, we'll see, we'll see
I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please, I'm beggin' you, please

A Sensible Young Man says:

The editing makes this unwatchable.

Hazard says:

Zoom a little closer. Can't see the atoms.

Lequisha Boo says:

Jesus loves you all so so much because he died on the cross for you all. He took the punishment for our sins and sacrificed himself. All that he asks is that you accept him as your Lord and Saviour, open your heart to him, confess your sins, and live for him. That’s it! Jesus wants to know you all and is waiting for you all with open arms! Jesus is the truth, the life, the way and the ONLY way. Jesus is Lord! God bless yall stay safe

MECmedia says:

Why did he say “done” so aggressively at 2:24

laura hincapie says:

Love last recipe, I feel confort watching Ramsey's sweet side with his daughter ❤️

Andres Mendoza says:

The tricky engineering really jail because belt seemingly invent below a macho propane. third, flaky observation

hassi44 says:

As a person with ADHD, I found this impossible to follow…

Mason Andrew says:

Do you think he calls his daughter an idiot sandwich

Chris A says:

This video makes me feel like I’m on the toad

Grogu says:

I think I just saw an action movie with jump cuts