To shop for high quality, tried & tested Cookware that is shown in our recipe videos, visit here: https://shop.cookdtv.com
To watch our recipe videos in Tamil, visit here: https://bit.ly/cookd-tamil
#Vegetableaugratin recipe is a continental delicacy made with mixed vegetables and white sauce as a base. “Au gratin” is a French phrase that means to be covered in #cheese or breadcrumbs and browned. You can now make #Frenchvegrecipe with Cookd’s simple recipe and serve it hot. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Veg Au Gratin Recipes:
Butter – 80 gms
Maida – 60 gms
Milk – 1 L
Cheddar Cheese – 50 gms + 100 gms
Dried Mixed Herbs – 1 tbsp
Garlic (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
Onion (finely chopped) – 1 no
Salt – 1 ½ tsp + ½ tsp
Black Pepper Powder – ¼ tsp
Carrot (diced) – 1 ½ Cup
Beans (diced) – 1 ½ Cup
Green Peas – ½ Cup
Sweet Corn – ½ Cup
Cauliflower (florets) – 1 Cup
Potato (diced) – 1 ½ Cup
Capsicum (diced) – ½ Cup
Breadcrumbs – ¼ Cup
Fresh Cream – 2 tbsp
1. Boil water in a pot and add salt, add the vegetables and cook until tender but still crunchy, about 7-8 mins.
2. Strain the vegetables and set them aside.
3. In a pan, heat and melt some butter and add garlic and onions and saute until translucent.
4. Add and saute the capsicum dices.
5. Add maida and cook on a low flame for 2 mins.
6. Add the milk while whisking constantly, in 3 additions.
7. Season with salt, black pepper powder and dried mixed herbs.
8. Add the vegetables to the sauce and finish with some grated cheese and cream.
9. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and top with grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
10. Bake for 20 mins at 200C.
Stay connected with us!
Drop your Feedbacks/Suggestions on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Let’s chat directly on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes