A winter delicacy, vegetable soup is a heartwarming and delish recipe which rejuvenates and energizes your mind and body, making you feeling fresh and warm.
1½ carrots, peeled
6-7 broccoli florets, cut into smaller pieces
1 tsp oil
1 tsp finely chopped celery
1 spring onion bulb
3 tbsps rice, soaked
3-4 cups vegetable stock
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Juice of ¼ lemon
7-8 fresh dill leaf sprigs
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Cut carrots into small pieces.
3. Add celery to the pan and saute well.
4. Roughly chop spring onion bulb and add alongwith carrot pieces and saute well.
5. Add rice, vegetable stock, salt and crushed peppercorns, stir to mix and simmer till the rice is cooked.
6. Add broccoli and lemon juice and stir to mix.
7. Roughly chop dill sprigs, add and mix well.
8. Serve piping hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor