Doctor Mike Goes VEGAN For 30 Days | Here's How My Body Reacted…

Using my link, you can get an extra 25% off your first order and a free 30-day trial to Thrive Market: https://www.ThriveMarket.com/Mike

Thirty days of going vegan is in the books and I have to say this one was a bit more difficult than keto for me as it took me out of my comfort zone. This Vegan 30 day challenge certainly surprised me in several ways and at the end of the day, I think it is a reasonable diet to follow as long as it’s planned adequately.

If you have an idea of something you want me to cover in depth, please let me know because I take your requests seriously. We will be back with more Doctor Reacts Series & Responding to Comments so please submit more names of shows/episodes & questions you’d like for me to watch. Love you all!

– Doctor Mike Varshavski

Please SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Sunday 11am EST ▶ https://goo.gl/87kYq6

Let’s connect:

Patreon https://www.patreon.com/doctormike
IG https://goo.gl/41ZS7w – Doctor Mike
Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/DoctorMike/
Twitter https://goo.gl/kzmGs5 – Real Doctor Mike
Facebook https://goo.gl/QH4nJS – Real Doctor Mike

Contact Email: DoctorMikeMedia@Gmail.com

P.O. Box (send me stuffs):
340 W 42nd St # 2695
NY, NY 10108

** The information in this video is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained in this video is for general information purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your own doctor/health professional professional **

#vegan #30daychallenge

Comments

Doctor Mike says:

I'm Answering comments on here since the premier ended!

Tazkar says:

I did vegan for a month also and I really liked it but I ran out of things to make and got bored, totally my fault but just saying that is one thing to look out for if you are trying this.

frogprincessss says:

It's been almost a month since I adopted a plant-based diet and what helped me the most was cooking my own food and meal prepping/planning. Youtube is a rich resource of ideas and I got nearly all of my ideas from here. This made it easy for me. I use honey as my sweetener and kept animal/processed items to a minimum. It's a journey so I think becoming really restrictive at the start will make it difficult. Hope this helps!

Lauren Delizia says:

You should try this again, but instead of being sponsored by thrive and eating junk, focus on real, whole foods.

Vuk Kulvar says:

The main reason people think vegetables taste bad is that most people don't know how to cook vegetable dish that taste good, or vegetables are added to a delicious meat dish like an afterthought, which doesn't help vegetables popularity.

Spices, garlic, onion/carrot/celeri, concentrated tomato paste, reduced vegetable stock, toasted sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, pine nuts, pistachio, peanuts, miso paste.
Also the power of Maillard reaction. Grilled mushrooms, grilled bell pepper, grilled eggplant, grilled tomato.

Looking into indian/asian cooking or just googling for vegan recipes is a good source of inspiration.
And the best part is that you can take all these delicious vegetables recipes and add some delicious chicken or fish to them.

OppaYoongiMineBackUp XD says:

Been vegan for about a week no gas problems here

Lily Stonne says:

When I started eating more beans and legumes (to cut down on meat) I also developed a bad flatulent problem. Every day, I had to go to the washroom frequently to either poop or fart. In addition I went outside for a walk 3 times a day at coffee and lunch breaks for a good farting session. I was not too worried about the digestive changes because I was in at a desk job that allowed me to get up and deal with it. I persisted with the diet happily for 2 years and felt cleansed because of it, until I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes. I am not blaming the beans and legumes for the pre-diabetes. It was probably due to the excessive consumption of refined carbs. I attended a metabolic clinic that recommended the keto diet. That reversed the condition. I got constipated instead. The advice was to take a magnesium citrate supplement, and it worked. No more digestive problems and better blood sugar control. I have been on keto for 3 years. Not for everybody but great for me.

Lagu fieldu two-u says:

fun fact: bees are one of the only animal that consent to giving away their product, since they can literally just go away if they're unhappy with the environment

Bon Alcantara says:

You should marry my sister. She is taking residency. She said the same thing to me. You must have a good background in Chemistry. She is a licensed Chemist too : )

8-D-27-Apon Ayan says:

What about the vitamins B12 ? 😂 . I. Vegan ?

Tanvi Kapoor says:

Something which is really sad about is that in there, there's not a much of variety vegan food
See I am vegan ( exept of dairy products like milk and cheese)
But I enjoy eating vegan, in india there is just a lot of tasty vegan dishes
In American there is not vegan food

See I am not against non vegan ( I don't like the taste of meat that's why I don't like that) if you enjoy it enjoy
Something I noticed that I want to say that is there is not anything like non chiken chiken wings

Brooke Kunz says:

Honey isn’t vegan because the bees are building their supply in order to survive winter and when we take it from them they have to work harder to produce more. Bee keepers also do things like tearing off the queens wings so she can’t leave and they often kill and replace the queen as well. It can’t be vegan if we are exploiting the animal for what it can do.

lucas hillier says:

Dude sais he didnt have the energy to go to the gym or get on his bike, but then sais energy levels were the same?

Debonreep Das says:

Me a non vegetarian: interesting

odudu says:

Won’t stop testifying to the world about your kind gesture how you cured me off genital herpes thank a lot Dr Awole on YouTube…

Teri Leinbaugh says:

I went Vegetarian for about 2 months during my kidney ordeal. Couldn’t stand meat while I was sick so I started eating veggies. I’ve been doing intermittent fasting now for over a year and still eat little red meat but chicken is what I want if I do eat any meat. I’ve lost several pounds and started going to the gym more.

Hedtosea says:

Only indian food a day
I dont think you can do that

mila burke says:

I have been eating vegan for a few months now. I recognize the struggles from the video but after the first month, some of the struggles Will go away!
I feel good in my body and I am cooking more (nobody in my family is vegan 🙂 ).
Still farting and bloating after some meals :))))

Peter Joyce says:

Am here to thank Dr Aluda on YouTube for helping me, I ordered and make used of his herbal supplement, now I no longer suffer from HPV

A W says:

People like me with G6PDD should not eat a vegan diet. Instead we should follow the avoid list, no legumes. I tried to eat a vegetarian diet for 6 years and then a vegan diet for 1 year. I was never very healthy as a vegetarian and was always very sick. When I was eating the vegan diet, I became extremely ill and suffered a hemolytic crisis, ketoacidosis, several vitamin deficiencies, FATS and REDS. I also developed heart palpitations. Veganism and vegetarianism are not safe for everyone. Plant based diets are not safe for everyone. I was concerned about improving the health of the planet instead of my own health.