EASY and QUICK Vegan Dinner Meals | The Edgy Veg

Hey guys, for today’s video I thought I would share some of my favourite easy vegan recipes to make your dinners delicious and vegan all under 15 minutes. From peanut stir fry and mushroom quesadillas, to a mind blowing vegan pasta Bolognese, these recipes will have you coming back for more. Share this video with a friend who might think going vegan is hard 😉

Recipes:

3 Tbsp olive oil
1 large white onion, chopped
Sea salt, to taste
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups veggie ground round
1⁄4 tsp dried thyme
1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped & divided (use 1/2 tsp dried if you do not have fresh) 1-28oz can of diced tomatoes
Black pepper, to taste
Spaghetti for 4, to serve

BUY MY COOKBOOK: http://bit.ly/edgyveg-cookbook
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EDGY VEG HERE: http://bit.ly/1TZma0N

MORE VEGAN RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Yz8w6jsCU&list=PUvbLpfvAnGTpyO0tnw0YKGQ&index=2

↓ Add Me or Connect With Me Here ↓

My Insta: http://bit.ly/18DGpxo (@edgyveg)

My Personal Insta: http://bit.ly/2WepzyM (@candice_Hutchings)

Twitter: http://bit.ly/1eTMJim (@edgyveg)

My Website ~ All My Vegan Recipes: http://bit.ly/1dxcNmv
📩Email: edgyveg@gmail.com

Comments

Shaniafan1 says:

Am I the only one who doesn’t like celery? 🤢

Shaniafan1 says:

I love quesadillas 😊 I’ve made my childhood favourite meals vegan. Such as tuna patties, (using the tuno brand) potato pancakes (with egg replacer) and roast chicken (using seitan).

Kay says:

I love your obnoxiously large pepper grinder 😂😍

Nicole Saphire says:

I like the advice to stick to veganizing familiar foods when you first switch to veganism. I will say the longer one is vegan though the more your taste buds will change. I’ve grown to like many more veggies etc. but still have other things I will likely never like, such as cilantro. I always encourage people to experiment, variety is important and there’s no harm, if you hate it just chuck it and you learn from it.

Tink Pix says:

I want your wardrobe! You have the cutest clothes and style. 💞

MrMcBeardsly says:

Southern comfort foods!

Vegan Tina says:

How do you stay slim & fit ? I Think you have said you have had a history with body image issues and an eating disorder, so how do you manage to stay SO skinny while having a career centered around eating and quite often eating not-so-healthy vegan junk
foods as well as binge eating for the challenges you do… please explain

bollytwazzi says:

Hey Candice – can I ask what NAIL COLOR you are wearing, please??? ❤ the color and the recipes! ✌😀

MB says:

Hey! I was hoping you could help me out! So I was allergic to dairy and eggs before going vegan(I used to eat butter though) but I’m also allergic to gluten AND soy!!!! Ugh it sucks because soy protein isn’t going to work. I don’t want to use protein powder because I’m scared of the chemicals lol. So for a little bit I’ve been binge eating chips and hummus, but I’m really trying to find different forms of protein. Thanks! (Not really related to the video, but idk where else to put it)

НеСлавянки says:

This peanut sauce is so good! Love from Russia!

Porcelain1 says:

I'm no beginner, but I sure love easy fix it fast veg meals!

Kathleen Butler says:

I made the spaghetti sauce with gardein beefless crumbles (having used many brands..gardein is absolutely the best and its
Gluten free..yay) and it was absolutely delicious. Thanks. You are superb.

Cynthia Ann says:

Where did you get your dress?!

Ninja Vegan says:

I haven't seen your channel in a while and You look so beautiful!!!

A True Perspective says:

I think it's cool that you're so down to earth.On your next Q&A could you share your views on religion? In one of your previous videos you said you grew up as a Seventh day Adventist.That made me curious what was it like growing up as a Adventist and how did it affect you as a person and your overall view of religion? I would be interested in seeing discuss that if you're comfortable doing so. The food looks great btw,thanks for sharing!

Celina Bond- Dating Coach says:

easy chinese/thai takeout dishes! (besides curry, summer rolls and fried rice lol)

InvincibleIgnorance says:

You can also just add some cooked (or canned) lentils to the pasta sauce for the "meat."

D H says:

It really is so easy to go vegan if you make your own food in this day and age. All it takes is a little research and you can make anything/find any vegan alternative.

Trina Made It says:

I do this for my vegetarian daughter, I make all the food the rest of the family eat and just swap out meat alternatives.

The Leasphere says:

Thank you for all those awesome recipes, I really needed some new quick and delicous ones!