21 TIPS FOR EATING VEGAN ON A BUDGET!😵

Since our brand new book, How to live vegan came out today we thought we would share some of top tips for eating vegan while on a budget!

People always say that vegan food is expensive and yes sometimes it is! However, if you look in the right places and pick the correct food, your receiptt won’t have triple digits!

Sit back, relax and take some notes for how to save some cash when buying your vegan goodies!

🖤💛Our brand new book, HOW TO LIVE VEGAN is now out in the UK! Grab yourself copy over at Amazon & Signed editions on Waterstones!💛🖤

LIKE & TAG YOUR FRIENDS TO SPREAD THE VEGAN LOVE

All the love, Henry & Ian x

#vegan #bosh #veganmainstream

————————————————————

FIND RECIPES AND LOADS OF FREE GOODNESS ON OUR WEBSITE

GET 5 FREE RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK
Sign up to our newsletter at www.bosh.tv

BUY OUR BOOK ‘HOW TO LIVE VEGAN’

BUY OUR 2ND COOKBOOK ‘BISH BASH BOSH!’

BUY OUR 1ST COOKBOOK BOSH!

Comments

AndyOchoaR says:

the last few tips about cooking and recipes were so useful for me! Thank you so much!!

Europa Nostra says:

It can be afordable to eat vegan if you want to eat really really boring and usually a lack of protein. It's easier to be a vegetarian so you can eat eggs and some milk too.. makes it a lot cheaper, especially if you work out.
Of course if you only eat lentils with rice, oats and banana it will be dirtcheap… but it will also be boring as hell.. i've done so when I don't have money

Molly Langohr says:

If you go to the local market, go about half an hour before it closes. Often, sellers will cut down on their prices so they don't end up with so much waste!

KU4EVER100 says:

1. Shop online/don’t eat when hungry
2. Buy frozen food
3. Buy in season produce
4. Go for the food on sale (get to market early in Morning)
5. Don’t buy vegan alternatives just buy produce or grains
6. Buy in bulk in nonperishables
7. Buy local bc they usually have smaller packaging
8. Buy generic brand
9. Buy at ethnic markets
10. Buy things buy (they usually taste better too)
11. Freeze leftover fruit and veggies (unpeel them and freeze)
12. Don’t eat out
13. Stay hydrated to keep you full and plus it’s free
14. Plan your meals
15. Have leftovers for lunch
16. Batch cook
17. Use simple ingredient list
18. Get creative and use fridge recipes

Gao says:

No 22. Use a pressure cooker — cooks things fast, saves time and electricity/gas and preserves nutrients better

Richard Shortland-Neal says:

Some of use don’t get a choice in buying “Free From” products. Both my wife and I are Coeliacs and have to use these products.

Ninja Nerd Student #69 says:

Vegan food has the cheapest cost at the highest quality, and all that food is completely unsubsidized. Meat is expensive. I don’t know how anybody affords meat.

Yarn fix says:

Ok I’m gonna take my fat butt to the store and try to do this on my little budget.

Toby Spence says:

You shouldn’t eat pasta everyday , you should eat it every4 days as it takes 3 days average for your body to digest , eating it regularly will make you constipated

Jan Carrick says:

My How to Live Vegan Book arrived today and my BOSH Healthy Vegan Book arrived yesterday 🙂 great video Guys!

Vegan Earthling says:

Glass storage containers (anchor hocking) are way better than tupperware. No leaching or staining of plastic. I try to not use anything packaged in plastic or cans.

stephan123321 says:

Love you guys!
Go on!
Peace
Stephan 🙂

heidiual says:

How do you unpeeled a banana?

Котъ Баюнъ says:

Vegan for 13 years and going strong! Cheers, mates🙏🏻🍀💚

Jenny says:

Not sure why you would need multivitamins if like you say, you can get everything you need from the veggies, grains, pasta etc. Kind of sends out a mixed message?

Also, buying things in bulk is a great idea, but if you are living on a budget chances are you are living in a very small space like in a house share….So not necessarily that practical 😕

kathleen swenning says:

Thanks for the tips! I end up spending a lot of money on vegan meats as my husband is transitioning to a more plant based way of eating and misses all the meat that he used to eat. We do need to be more creative and you guys are definitely inspiring! ❤️Kathy

Christina BlackFeather says:

Have your soil checked for heavy metals before you eat from your garden. 🙁

Bowey Groen says:

I sell multivitamins for a living and most multivitamins do more harm than good… Don't buy multivitamins, just b12

Bowey Groen says:

1:32 banara? Wtf

Karen Jeffery says:

I soak beans and chickpeas overnight and cook the following morning and then freeze in suitable quantities. When I’m doing chickpeas, I soak throughout the day and cook overnight in my slow cooker. They’re done by breakfast and then I freeze. Sometimes I save the cooking liquid as well as that’s aquafaba in ice cube trays.