♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
I used Miso which surprisingly gives a meat-like flavor.
It is amazingly delicious and filling!!!
Even if you are not a vegetarian, this dish is heavenly.
NO MEAT Vegetarian Meat Sauce
Number of servings: 4
100g (3.5oz.) Shimeji Mushrooms
100g (3.5oz.) Enoki Mushrooms
2 Shiitake mushrooms
50g (1.8oz.) minced carrot
50g (1.8oz.) minced onion
400g (14oz.) diced tomato can
1 tsp. grated garlic
1 tsp. grated ginger
2 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp. Miso
salt and pepper
pasta (spaghetti or penne) of your choice
cashew parmesan cheese
1. Finely chop Shimeji, Enoki, and Shiitake mushrooms.
2. Heat olive oil in a pot, add the chopped mushrooms, minced carrot, and minced onion. Then cook until tender.
3. Add diced tomato. When it becomes to a boil, mix in grated garlic, grated ginger, and Miso. Then cover and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta of your choice.
5. When the meat sauce is done, season with salt and pepper if needed.
6. Serve the pasta in a dish, pour over the sauce, then sprinkle with cashew parmesan cheese and parsley flakes.
How About It
YouTube Audio Library
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥