How to make Veggie Bacon / Killer Vegan Bacon

Here is a simple way to make irresistible Vegan Bacon. This delicious vegan plant-based bacon crumble is the best way to satisfy meat eaters everywhere. Kids and even canines agree!

This Killer Vegan Bacon keeps well in the fridge so you’ve got a snazzy way to amp up sides and make salads super legit.

Recipe here: https://www.countyourcolors.com/blog
Amazon link for liquid smoke ingredient: https://www.amazon.com/Living-Nutriti…

Drop me a line if you have any questions. We’ll be churning out delicious vegan food every Tuesday. Welcome to our kitchen!

General website with all recipes: www.countyourcolors.com
On FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/163262314331576/
On Insta: https://www.instagram.com/goldyjennn/

Thanks for dropping by. If you dig, please subscribe for more plant-based recipes for busy humans! And like, leave us a comment, and most importantly, GET YOUR BACON ON!

Comments

Mary S says:

Your recipe calls for liquid "amigos" but I don't eat my friends. 😂😂😂 I think you might want to change that to "aminos". Love your channel – thanks for the great recipes!

Suzette C says:

Wonderful, I am enjoying your videos so much. I can already tell your channel is going to be a smash hit, lol. You cook like a chef and have great ideas, plus you're wonderful with your children. I'd love to see a video for the mac n cheese, unless I missed it on your videos list page. A video on 2 oil-free dressing recipe options (including a simple one) would be great too.

Amy Chacon says:

Jenny, this is fabulous! Michael and I want the sushi you made today!

Philosophie says:

kai LOVES tofu and leo loves bacon so, hoping they will both love this dish 🙂 love you!

sckid1212 says:

I heard a rumor that you also have a marvelous vegan muffin recipe 😉

Cathy Heller says:

I could watch you ALL day. You are such a natural. You're so kind, fun, engaging, sweet and beautiful. I can't wait to see more of these. Thanks for being you!

GAIL YOUNG says:

Looks absolutely delicious!

Camera Conversations says:

Jenny, you're a natural (just like your veggies!!) Congratulations on making this happen. As "Foodie #8" on your list of well fed friends, I can vouch for your magic touch in the kitchen. In fact, now I'm famished, be over soon!

Joshua Whisler says:

Love it, awesome episode.

Keshet Millman says:

What a great idea. How does one store this bacon and how long does it last?

Rachel Ravitz says:

FABULOUS!!! MORE MORE MORE! LOVE YOUR GIRL HELPING YOU OUT AND THE DANCING AND SEEING YOUR BEAUTIFUL HOME AND SELF!!!!!!! xxoxoxoox