Keto vegan spicy curry lunch – One meal vlog #ASMR

I’m taking you to my kitchen and show you how I cook my everyday keto vegan meal. This spicy and creamy curry is one of my go-to comfort foods whenever I need a pick-me-up. The vibrant fresh chillies lift your mood and bring you energy. You can adapt the ingredients based on what you have in your fridge so it is super versatile!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heavenly_fan/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeavenlyFanVegan/

More vegan keto recipes:

#OneMealVlog
#KetoVeganRecipes
#VeganGlutenFree

Comments

Suad H says:

It looks yummy really heavenly well done with all your receipies

trevor howard says:

Hi Fan. I find the trouble with fresh chillies is that as you say you don’t know what heat you are going to get until you start eating. I’ve had many meals where the chillies have been too hot and it has ruined the meal, so even though I would prefer to use fresh, I usually use the more predictable flakes. Keep up the good work.

mspinchbug says:

What a lovely suribachi 🙂 Mine is tiny, can't crush a lot of sesame seeds in one batch 🙁

Irma Peña says:

I just found your Chanel and I love it!!!! New subscriber here and to stay!!

Traveller says:

Some lovely cauli rice would be good with curry. Great recipe

Microgreens Grower says:

Wow, this looks so wonderful and delicious! Will be making this tomorrow! Have all the ingredients 🙂 So glad for your Vegan Keto recipe's and for your way of not stressing over the macro's and just making it work for you for over two years now! Thank you for helping us do the same!

Zalak Maniar-Gandhi says:

Looks mouth watering

save400 says:

Is there no curry powder in this curry

Syds😘 says:

I’ve been looking for a diabetic friendly spicy curry. This one looks yummy. I’ve never eaten tofu. I’ve heard that tofu takes on the flavors and what you’re cooking. Is that true? I want to like tofu I really do. The way you fried it up, then added it to the curry looks so good. I am going to try it. I have all the ingredients, so I’m gonna make it. TFS!!

Vee Montgomery says:

A lil bit confused 😐 I most definitely would devour this…but where’s the curry 🤷🏽‍♀️

Faith Skinner says:

Okay, so to summarize:. If you, like I, are about to be one of those people who comments,, "But THAT'S NOT A CURRY!" Let me save you some time. I read all the comments. She already explained there's many types of "curries" in this world, and she's doing her OWN version . This basic recipe is healthy, looks tasty and fresh and healing, and I can't wait to try it. If we want to add ginger, coriander leaves, karri leaves, and powdered spices to make it a "Curry" the way mom or some restaurant made it? There's nothing stopping us, so let's just give it a try, share ideas, and report back what worked for us and made us happy. ✌️🤗

Faith Skinner says:

Faith Skinner says:

Michelle Carbonell says:

PLEASE! please I've been a fan of your channel for so long, and I've been waiting for a "what I eat in a day" from you, for what seems years now! I never write comments, but please I beg you, do a "what i eat in a day" video.

Maya says:

Please give us a yoga update!

Carmen Barron says:

I have to ask…if it's a curry, why is there no curry in it?

Judy's Bakery and Test Kitchen says:

Making it today. My very first curry.

Melis A. says:

Looks delicious <3 And healthy too

Lena Merkel says:

Thanks for the recipe, so glad I got a nother keto-vegan one.
Btw. I adore your accent.
Greetings from Germany 🙂